I wanted to thank all my friends and family who have forwarded chain letters to me in 2004 & 2005.
Because of your kindness:
* I stopped drinking Coca Cola after I found out that it's good for removing toilet stains.
* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.
* I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer.
* I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo.
* I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get sick from the rat feces and urine.
* When I go to parties, I don't look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.
* I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times.(Poor girl! she's been 7 since 1993...)
* My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.
* I was still waiting for the cash cheque stamped "Paid in Full" from Bill Gates as a part of Microsoft's and AOL's marketing strategy. I know they wud've been tracked me by now, from the emails I forwarded.
* Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those Ganesh Vandana, Tirupathi Balaji, some Saints pics etc.. now most of those 'Wishes' are already married (to someone else). some got kids too..
* The most important thing, I too started forwarding mails. (eg:This one)
Its just a forward from Suresh Gade